Visit us:Shire Hall
3 St Paul's Square
Write to us:Bedford County Court and Family Court
Luton Justice Centre
Floors 4 & 5, Arndale House
- County Court location code:
- 97760 Luton 4
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
This court or tribunal is open
Our courts and tribunals are open and have social distancing measures to protect you, the judiciary and our staff. Your hearing notice will inform you whether it is taking place in person, by video or by telephone. If you are self-isolating and cannot attend in person, please contact the court or tribunal immediately so they can consider alternative arrangements.
Due to the coronavirus, we’re taking longer to answer calls and emails. Please only contact us if necessary.
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
There is a ramp with a slight incline to the building entrance. The building has lifts to all floors and level access into courtrooms.
Assistance dogs are welcome
The building has a portable hearing enhancement system available by prior arrangement. Please contact the court by telephone or email to let us know of your requirements.
This court has interview room facilities.
Baby changing facilities are available.
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce hearings
- Domestic violence
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims
- Information about the Social Security and Child Support TribunalSocial security