Visit us:Shire Hall
3 St Paul's Square
Write to us:Bedford County Court and Family Court
Luton Justice Centre
Floors 4 & 5, Arndale House
- County Court location code:
- 97760 Luton 4
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
This court or tribunal is suspended
HM Courts and Tribunal Service has temporarily closed this court or tribunal
We’ll contact you to let you know if your hearing will:
- take place remotely by phone or video
- be postponed to a future date
- take place at a different court
Find out how we’re managing hearings during the outbreak.
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
There is a ramp with a slight incline to the building entrance. The building has lifts to all floors and level access into courtrooms.
Assistance dogs are welcome
The building has a portable hearing enhancement system available by prior arrangement. Please contact the court by telephone or email to let us know of your requirements.
This court has interview room facilities.
Baby changing facilities are available.
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce hearings
- Domestic violence
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims
- Information about the Social Security and Child Support TribunalSocial security