Visit or write to us:Birmingham Civil and Family Justice Hearing Centre
33 Bull Street
- County Court location code:
- 701987 Birmingham 7
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
Assistance dogs are welcome at this.
The building has hearing enhancement facilities available by prior arrangement. Please contact the Court office by telephone or email if necessary.
Refreshments are available via vending machine
Three interview rooms on upper floor and four in the family suite.
Baby changing facilities are available in the disabled toilets on the ground floor
Court/hearing room video facilities and prison to court video link facilities are available by prior arrangement. Please contact the court by telephone or email to let us know of your requirements.
Access to the internet via wifi points is available at this court. Payment can be made via vouchers or subscription.
The PSU is available on site to provide assistance.
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about adopting a childAdoption
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce
- Domestic violence
- Information about forced marriage protection ordersForced marriage and FGM
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about the Immigration and Asylum TribunalImmigration
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims
- Information about the Social Security and Child Support TribunalSocial security