Court/tribunal no. 127


Visit or write to us:

Birmingham Civil and Family Justice Hearing Centre
Priory Courts
33 Bull Street

West Midlands
B4 6DS
DX 701987 Birmingham 7

Map and directions

Opening hours

Court building open: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4pm

Court counter open: By prior appointment only (except High Court and Administrative Court 10am to 4pm)



Filing and records:





Small claims:

Family queries:

Admin court:

Personal support unit:



County Court: 0300 123 1751

Appointments - Family: 0121 681 3010

Appointments - Civil: 0121 250 6764

Appointments - enforcement: 0121 250 6777

High Court: 0121 681 4441

Small claims mediation: 01604 795 511

Money claims: 0300 123 1372

Money claims fax: 0161 743 4023

Personal support unit: 0121 250 6354

Areas of law covered

Adoption, bankruptcy, children, civil partnership, divorce, domestic violence, forced marriage, high court, repossession

Money claims

Start a money claim online (eg a small claim), if someone owes you money.

Send court forms or paperwork to the County Court Money Claims Centre.

Possession claims

Start a possession claim online to repossess a property or evict a tenant.

Building facilities

If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.

Baby changing facility icon.

This Court has baby changing facilities.

Guide dogs icon.

Guide Dogs are welcome at this Court.

Interview room icon.

Private interview rooms are available at this court.

Loop Hearing icon

This Court has hearing enhancement facilities.

Video facilities icon

Video Conference facility.

Refreshments icon

Refreshments are available.

Wireless network connection icon

Access to the Internet via WiFi points is available at this court. Payment can be made via vouchers or subscription.

Information leaflets

Location of the building

Further information


For all enquiries relating to Designated Money Claims, please contact the County Court Money Claims Centre (CCMCC).

A Personal Support Unit (PSU) supports members of the public attending Birmingham Civil Justice Centre. The PSU gives practical, emotional and procedural help. Please note that the PSU is an independent charity and so is unable to transfer your calls to the court office. Contact details are listed below.