Visit or write to us:Priory Courts
33 Bull Street
- County Court location code:
- 701987 Birmingham 7
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
Closest multi-story parking facilities are in Newton Street and Albert Street, approx 5 minutes walk away.
Wheelchair access in to the building, lifts to all floors.
Assistance dogs are welcome.
The building has hearing enhancement facilities available by prior arrangement. Please contact the Court office by telephone or email if necessary.
We have a security arch. Please alert the security officer if you have a pacemaker.
For safety and security, all users and their possessions will be searched by security when they enter the building.
Located on every floor.
Refreshments are available via vending machine
Located on 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th floors.
Baby changing facilities are available in the disabled toilets on the 2nd floor
Located 4th floor.
Court/hearing room video facilities and prison to court video link facilities are available by prior arrangement. Please contact the court by telephone or email to let us know of your requirements.
This court has wireless internet access available.
The PSU is available on site to provide assistance, on the 3rd Floor
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about adopting a childAdoption
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about ending a civil partnershipCivil partnership
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce hearings
- Domestic violence
- Information about forced marriage protection ordersForced marriage and FGM
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about the Immigration and Asylum TribunalImmigration
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims
- Information about the Social Security and Child Support TribunalSocial security