Visit us:Queen Elizabeth II Law Courts
1 Newton Street
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
- Guide and/or Assistance dogs are welcome at this Court.
- Fifteen interview rooms are available at this court.
- Hearing facilities are fixed in some Courtrooms and mobile units available for use in others.
- refreshments are available.
- Electronic Presentation of Evidence (EPE) and Prison Video Link facilities.
- This court has wireless Internet access available within the building
- Court/tribunal no.
- 702033 Birmingham 8
Areas of law covered