Visit us:64 Victoria Street
Write to us:Blackburn County Court and Family Court Hearing Centre
64 Victoria Street
Blackburn County Court Civil matters should be directed to Burnley County Court. New divorce petitions for issue should be sent to Liverpool Civil and Family Court
- Admin: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adoption: email@example.com
- Applications: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Divorce: email@example.com
- Listing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mediation: email@example.com
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
- This court has baby changing facilities.
- There is disabled access to the ground floor.
- Guide Dogs are welcome at this court.
- This court has interview room facilities.
- This court has hearing enhancement facilities.
- Video conference and Prison Video Link facilities
- Court/tribunal no.
- 702650 Blackburn 4
Areas of law covered
- Domestic violence