Visit us:64 Victoria Street
Write to us:Blackburn County Court and Family Court Hearing Centre
64 Victoria Street
- Court location/tribunal no.
- 702650 Blackburn 4
Building work means the court will be closed 6 Feb-10 Mar 2017. A switchboard will assist with urgent Family matters and enquiries. Blackburn Civil matters remain at Burnley County Court. New divorce petitions should be sent to L/pool Family Court.
- Admin: email@example.com
- Adoption: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications: email@example.com
- Divorce: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Listing: email@example.com
- Mediation: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orders and accounts: email@example.com
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
- This court has baby changing facilities.
- There is disabled access to the ground floor.
- Guide Dogs are welcome at this court.
- This court has interview room facilities.
- This court has hearing enhancement facilities.
- Video conference and Prison Video Link facilities