Visit us:Bournemouth and Poole County Court and Family Court hearing centre
Courts of Justice
- Crown Court location code:
- County Court location code:
- 98420 Bournemouth 4
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
The Court has free public parking.
Disabled access, parking and toilet facilities.
Assistance dogs are welcome.
The building has hearing enhancement facilities available by prior arrangement. Please contact the Court office by telephone or email if necessary.
All court users and their possessions will be searched when they enter this building, including by passing through a detector arch. Please alert the security officer if you have a pacemaker.
Restaurant open from 8.00am to 3.00pm serving hot and cold food and drinks.
Sixteen interview rooms are available at this court.
Baby changing facilities are available in the disabled toilets on the ground floor
Court/hearing room video facilities and prison to court video link facilities are available by prior arrangement. Please contact the court by telephone or email to let us know of your requirements.
The PSU is available on site to provide assistance.
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about adopting a childAdoption
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce
- Domestic violence
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims