Visit us:Exchange Square
- Crown Court location code:
- County Court location code:
- 702083 Bradford 2
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
This court or tribunal is open
Our courts and tribunals are open and have social distancing measures to protect you, the judiciary and our staff. Your hearing notice will inform you whether it is taking place in person, by video or by telephone. If you are self-isolating and cannot attend in person, please contact the court or tribunal immediately so they can consider alternative arrangements.
Due to the coronavirus, we’re taking longer to answer calls and emails. Please only contact us if necessary.
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
Assistance dogs are welcome
This court has hearing enhancement facilities
Eighteen private interview rooms are available
Baby changing facility available
Prayer/Quiet Room available
Court/hearing room video conferencing facilities and prison to court video link facilities are available (by prior arrangement)
Access to GovWifi available.
This building a separate waiting area for witnesses and Video link suites for vulnerable witnesses
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Domestic violence
- Information about forced marriage protection ordersForced marriage and FGM
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about the Immigration and Asylum TribunalImmigration
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims