Visit us:Bristol Civil and Family Justice Centre
2 Redcliff Street
- County Court location code:
- 95903 Bristol 3
Please note the main switchboard line for Bristol Civil and Family Justice Centre is currently not working. Please use the direct dial numbers shown below.
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
There is pay and display parking in Redcliff Street. NCP Public parking is also available at Redcliffe Parade, BS1 6SW and the Mall (Galleries) Shopping Centre, BS1 3XD.
This court has disabled access and lift facilities.
Guide dogs are welcome at this court.
The building has a portable hearing enhancement system available by prior arrangement. Please contact the court by telephone or email to let us know of your requirements.
Hot and cold vending facilities are located on the 1st floor District Judges reception area.
Interview rooms are available on all hearing floors.
Baby changing facility available in this court.
A quiet contemplation room is available.
Video conferencing is available in this court.
Access to the Internet via WiFi is available at this court free of charge. For Professional Court users this service will advertise itself on your device as PCU-Wi-Fi. For all other court users this service will advertise itself on your device as GovWifi
The PSU is available on site to provide assistance.
A children's room is available at this court.
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about adopting a childAdoption
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce
- Domestic violence
- Information about the Employment TribunalEmployment
- Information about forced marriage protection ordersForced marriage and FGM
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims
- Information about the Social Security and Child Support TribunalSocial security