Visit us:Bristol Civil and Family Justice Centre
2 Redcliff Street
- Crown Court location code:
- County Court location code:
- 95903 Bristol 3
(including Civil Appeals and Insolvency)
(Court of Protection)
(Civil & Family cases)
(civil and family court fees and judgements)
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
Guide dogs are welcome at this court.
Baby changing facility available in this court.
A children's room is available at this court.
This court has disabled access and lift facilities.
Interview rooms are available on all hearing floors.
This court has hearing enhancement facilities.
There is pay and display parking in Redcliff Street. NCP Public parking is also available at Redcliffe Parade, BS1 6SW and the Mall (Galleries) Shopping Centre, BS1 3XD.
A quiet contemplation room is available.
Hot and cold vending facilities are located on the 1st floor District Judges reception area.
Video conferencing is available in this court.
Access to the Internet via WiFi is available at this court free of charge. For Professional Court users this service will advertise itself on your device as PCU-Wi-Fi. For all other court users this service will advertise itself on your device as GovWifi
- On site parking is not available at this venue.
- Paid off site parking is available within 500m of this venue.
- Blue badge parking is not available at this venue.
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about adopting a childAdoption
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce
- Domestic violence
- Information about the Employment TribunalEmployment
- Information about forced marriage protection ordersForced marriage and FGM
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims
- Information about the Social Security and Child Support TribunalSocial security