Visit us:Bristol Civil and Family Justice Centre
2 Redcliff Street
- Crown Court location code:
- County Court location code:
- 95903 Bristol 3
Due to a severe flood, this court is currently closed. Please see further information below.
(including High Court and Court of Protection)
(including divorce enquiries)
(civil and family court fees and judgements)
(centralised list office for civil and family cases)
(Bristol Probate Registry)
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
- Baby changing facility available in this court.
- A children's room is available at this court.
- This court has disabled access and lift facilities.
- Guide dogs are welcome at this court.
- Interview rooms are available on all hearing floors.
- This court has hearing enhancement facilities.
- There is pay and display parking in Redcliff Street. NCP Public parking is also available at Redcliffe Parade, BS1 6SW and the Mall (Galleries) Shopping Centre, BS1 3XD.
- A quiet contemplation room is available.
- Hot and cold vending facilities are located on the 1st floor District Judges reception area.
- Video conferencing is available in this court.
- Access to the Internet via WiFi points is available at this court. Payment can be made via vouchers or subscription.
- On site parking is not available at this venue.
- Paid off site parking is available within 500m of this venue.
- Blue badge parking is not available at this venue.
Until further notice:
Civil and family counter services are available between 9:30am and 2pm on the first floor of Bristol Magistrates’ Court. The Personal Support Unit service will also be available here.
Hearings will be arranged at other venues in the area including Bath, Taunton, Gloucester and Worle. We will give as much notice as possible about hearing details. Limited consultation rooms will be available at these venues.
Our email services can be used. Please include your case number, date of hearing and the name of the judge (if known) when emailing the court.
Post is still being received but we may not be able to reply as quickly as normal.
We apologise for the disruption to our normal services during this time.
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about adopting a childAdoption
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce
- Domestic violence
- Information about the Employment TribunalEmployment
- Information about forced marriage protection ordersForced marriage and FGM
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims
- Information about the Social Security and Child Support TribunalSocial security