Visit or write to us:2 Park Street
- County Court location code:
- 99500 Caerdydd/Cardiff 6
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
This court or tribunal is open
Our courts and tribunals are open and have social distancing measures to protect you, the judiciary and our staff. Your hearing notice will inform you whether it is taking place in person, by video or by telephone. If you are self-isolating and cannot attend in person, please contact the court or tribunal immediately so they can consider alternative arrangements.
Due to the coronavirus, we’re taking longer to answer calls and emails. Please only contact us if necessary.
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
This building has a ramp to the building entrance, a lift between the ground floor and the first floor, and level access in to court rooms and hearing rooms.
Assistance dogs are welcome.
A loop system for the hearing impaired is available in courtrooms 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 13, 15 and 16
A cold drinks vending machine is available on the 1st floor and snack and hot drinks vending machines on the 2nd and 3rd floor
There are 17 consultation rooms available
Baby changing facilities are available.
Court/hearing room video facilities and prison to court video link facilities are available by prior arrangement. Please contact the court by telephone or email to let us know of your requirements.
WIFI for court users
Support Through Court is available on site to provide assistance.
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about adopting a childAdoption
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about forced marriage protection ordersForced marriage and FGM
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims
- Information about the Social Security and Child Support TribunalSocial security