Visit us:Trident House
Little St John Street
- 702460 Chester 4
New divorce proceedings and New Civil Partnership Dissolution petitions should be sent to Liverpool Civil and Family Court.
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
Disabled access and toilet facilities.
Guide dogs are welcome at this court.
The building has a portable hearing enhancement system available by prior arrangement. Please contact the court by telephone or email to let us know of your requirements.
There are private interview rooms on the ground, first and second floors.
Baby changing facilities are available on the ground and the third floors.
Video conference facilities excluding prison to court video links [for courts only]
The PSU is available on site to provide assistance.
The court has a childrens area on the second floor.
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about adopting a childAdoption
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Domestic violence
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims
- Information about the Social Security and Child Support TribunalSocial security