Visit or write to us:Chesterfield Justice Centre
- Crown Court location code:
- County Court location code:
- DX703160 Chesterfield 3
Please post Social Security and Child Support Tribunal matters to: PO Box 14620, Birmingham, West Midlands, B16 6FR
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
Blue badge parking is available on Tapton Lane. Paid off site parking is available within 500m of the venue in Tapton Lane and Durrant Road.
Please note the public entrance to the tribunal hearing rooms is located away from the main entrance in Durrant Road.
Assistance dogs are welcome.
The building has hearing enhancement facilities available by prior arrangement. Please contact the Court office by telephone or email if necessary.
Four interview rooms are available at this court. These rooms cannot be booked in advance but if you would like the use of one please see the receptionist on the day of the hearing.
Baby changing facilities are available in the ladies toilets on the ground floor. Men needing these facilities should ask security to arrange access
Prison Video link available
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce
- Domestic violence
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims
- Information about the Social Security and Child Support TribunalSocial security