Visit us:Kingston-upon-Hull Combined Court
- Crown Court location code:
- County Court location code:
- 703010 Hull 5
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
This building has external platform lifts to the building entrance, a lift between the ground floor and the first floor, and level access in to court rooms and hearing rooms.
Assistance dogs are welcome.
The building has hearing enhancement facilities available by prior arrangement. Please contact the Court office by telephone or email if necessary.
Eight interview rooms are available on the ground floor
Baby changing facilities are available in the ladies toilets on the ground floor. Men needing these facilities should ask security to arrange access
Video Conference and Prison Video Link facilities
Access to GovWifi available.
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about adopting a childAdoption
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce
- Domestic violence
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims