Visit or write to us:George Street
- County Court location code:
- 145880 Lancaster 2
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
This building has a ramp to the building entrance, a lift between the ground floor and the first floor, and level access in to court rooms and hearing rooms.
Assistance dogs are welcome.
Loop hearing assistance is available in various Courtrooms - please contact the listing officer for information. Voice enhancement facilities are also available from the enquiries desk on the first floor.
Refreshments are available
Consultation rooms are available at this court
Baby changing facilities are available.
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce hearings
- Domestic violence
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims