Visit or write to us:The Courthouse
1 Oxford Row
- County Court location code:
- 703016 Leeds 6
From Monday 30 March we are changing the way we are working to further minimise risk to all of our staff and users.
This building will remain open for face to face hearings.
If you have a case scheduled at this site, please attend unless you are showing symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) and are self-isolating at home, or are self-isolating as you live or have been in contact with someone who has symptoms of coronavirus. See the NHS advice on Self-isolation if you or someone you live with has symptoms.
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
Disabled access is available to all levels via the lifts located next to reception. Parking can be arranged by contacting the court in advance.
Assistance dogs are welcome
The building has hearing enhancement facilities available by prior arrangement. Please contact the Court office by telephone or email if necessary.
Accessible toilets available.
Vending machines on site.
4 interview rooms are available on the ground floor
Baby changing facility available.
Prayer/Quiet Room available.
Court/hearing room video conferencing facilities and prison to court video link facilities are available (by prior arrangement)
This court has wireless Internet access available within the building.
The PSU is available on site to provide assistance.
Trained first aider on site.
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about adopting a childAdoption
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce hearings
- Domestic violence
- Information about forced marriage protection ordersForced marriage and FGM
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims