Visit us:Leicester County Court and Family Court hearing centre
90 Wellington Street
- Crown Court location code:
- County Court location code:
- 17401 Leicester 3
From Monday 2nd July, the County Court enquiries counter will only be open for urgent matters from 10am to 2pm. (For non-urgent matters, an appointment service is available)
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
The nearest public car park is East Street. There is metered parking on Wellington Street and St. Albion Street.
Disabled access is available at the back of the building via a ramp. Please follow signage. Disabled parking can be arranged by contacting the Customer Service Officer in advance on 0116 222 5700.
Guide Dogs are welcome at this court.
Hearing enhancement facilities are available on request in court and hearing rooms and near the security arch at the public entrance.
Refreshments are available on site. Please note that it is not permissible to bring hot food or hot drinks into the building.
Interview rooms are available on both floors.
There is a children's room on the first floor waiting area, access limited by CAFCASS.
This court has baby changing facilities situated in the ground floor toilets by the public counter area.
Video Conference facility.
- On site parking is not available at this venue.
- Paid off site parking is available within 500m of this venue.
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about adopting a childAdoption
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce
- Domestic violence
- Information about forced marriage protection ordersForced marriage and FGM
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims
- Information about the Social Security and Child Support TribunalSocial security