Visit or write to us:90 Wellington Street
- County Court location code:
- 17401 Leicester 3
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
The nearest public car park is East Street. There is metered parking on Wellington Street and St. Albion Street.
Disabled access is available at the back of the building via a ramp. Please follow signage. Disabled parking can be arranged by contacting the Customer Service Officer in advance on 0116 222 5700.
Assistance dogs are welcome.
Hearing enhancement facilities are available on request in court and hearing rooms and near the security arch at the public entrance.
Refreshments are available on site.Hot food and drink prepared and served on the premises. Please note that it is not permissible to bring hot food or hot drinks into the building.
Interview rooms are available on both floors.
There is a children's room on the first floor waiting area, access limited by CAFCASS.
This court has baby changing facilities situated in the ground floor toilets by the public counter area.
Court/hearing room video facilities and prison to court video link facilities are available by prior arrangement. Please contact the court by telephone or email to let us know of your requirements.
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about adopting a childAdoption
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce hearings
- Domestic violence
- Information about forced marriage protection ordersForced marriage and FGM
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims
- Information about the Social Security and Child Support TribunalSocial security