Visit or write to us:360 High Street
- County Court location code:
- 703231 LINCOLN 6
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
This court or tribunal is suspended
HM Courts and Tribunal Service has temporarily closed this court or tribunal
We’ll contact you to let you know if your hearing will:
- take place remotely by phone or video
- be postponed to a future date
- take place at a different court
Find out how we’re managing hearings during the outbreak.
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
Disabled access and disabled toilet
Assistance dogs are welcome.
The building has hearing enhancement facilities available by prior arrangement. Please contact the Court office by telephone or email if necessary.
Refreshments are available via Vending machine.
There are 7 conference rooms available.
Baby changing facilities are available in the disabled toilets on the ground floor
Court/hearing room video conferencing facilities and prison to court video link facilities are available by prior arrangement. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about adopting a childAdoption
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce hearings
- Domestic violence
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims