Visit us:35 Vernon Street
Write to us:Liverpool Civil and Family Court Hearing Centre
35 Vernon Street
- Crown Court location code:
- County Court location code:
- 702600 Liverpool 5
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
There is no public parking available, however there are several NCP car parks in close proximity
Disabled access and disabled toilet facilities
Assistance dogs are welcome at this court
This court has hearing loop facilities available by prior arrangement
Refreshments are available
Consultation rooms are available at this court
This court has facilities for children, please contact the court for details
This court has baby changing facilities
A quiet room for prayer or contemplation is available at this court
Video conference facilities excluding prison to court video links [for courts only]
Witness care services are available at this court, please contact for full details.
- On site parking is not available at this venue.
- Blue badge parking is not available at this venue.
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about adopting a childAdoption
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce
- Domestic violence
- Information about the Employment TribunalEmployment
- Information about forced marriage protection ordersForced marriage and FGM
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims
- Information about the Social Security and Child Support TribunalSocial security