Visit us:35 Vernon Street
Write to us:Liverpool Civil and Family Court Hearing Centre
35 Vernon Street
- Crown Court location code:
- County Court location code:
- 702600 Liverpool 5
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
- This court has baby changing facilities
- This court has facilities for children, please contact the court for details
- Disabled access and disabled toilet facilities
- Assistance dogs are welcome at this court
- Consultation rooms are available at this court
- This court has hearing loop facilities available by prior arrangement
- There is no public parking available, however there are several NCP car parks in close proximity
- A quiet room for prayer or contemplation is available at this court
- Refreshments are available
- Video conference facilities excluding prison to court video links [for courts only]
- Witness care services are available at this court, please contact for full details.
- On site parking is not available at this venue.
- Blue badge parking is not available at this venue.
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about adopting a childAdoption
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce
- Domestic violence
- Information about the Employment TribunalEmployment
- Information about forced marriage protection ordersForced marriage and FGM
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims
- Information about the Social Security and Child Support TribunalSocial security