Visit or write to us:35 Vernon Street
- County Court location code:
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
There is no public parking available, however there are several NCP car parks in close proximity
Disabled access and disabled toilet facilities
Assistance dogs are welcome
This court has hearing loop facilities available by prior arrangement
Vending machines only on site. However, there are several coffee shops in close proximity.
Consultation rooms are available at this court
This court has limited facilities for children, please contact the court for details.
This court has baby changing facilities
A quiet room for prayer or contemplation is available at this court
Video conference facilities by prior arrangement ONLY
The Support through Court Service (www.supportthroughcourt.org) is available on site to provide assistance. In addition, the LCA (firstname.lastname@example.org) is available on site to provide assistance with warrants of evictions/injunctions/homelessness.
Witness care services are available at this court, please contact for full details.
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about adopting a childAdoption
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce hearings
- Domestic violence
- Information about the Employment TribunalEmployment
- Information about forced marriage protection ordersForced marriage and FGM
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims
- Information about the Social Security and Child Support TribunalSocial security