Visit or write to us:Luton Justice Centre
Floors 4 & 5, Arndale House
- County Court location code:
- 97760 Luton 4
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Please see our guidance on what to expect when coming to a court or tribunal.
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
There is parking available at the Mall, please check their website for details, there is also other parking near by.
This building has a lift to the fourth and fifth floors and level access in the hearing rooms.
Assistance dogs are welcome.
The building has hearing enhancement facilities available by prior arrangement. Please contact the Court office by telephone or email if necessary.
This building has hearing loops.
There are security arches.
There is a lift to all floors of the building.
There are public toilets.
This building has disabled toilets.
There are refreshment facilities within the Mall.
There are interview rooms.
There is a waiting room
This Court has a childrens room facility.
Baby changing facilities are available.
There is a prayer/quiet room.
Video conference facilities excluding prison to court video links.
There is wireless network connection.
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about adopting a childAdoption
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Domestic violence
- Information about forced marriage protection ordersForced marriage and FGM
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims
- Information about the Social Security and Child Support TribunalSocial security