Visit or write to us:The Law Courts
- Crown Court location code:
- County Court location code:
- 130065 Maidstone 7
Please note: the Crown Court List Office is unable to take telephone calls between 1pm and 2pm.
A free small claims mediation service 01494 651025 (subject to suitability) is accessible for customers involved in small claims proceedings, or email SEMediation@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk for further details.
HMCTS is also a supporter of the National Mediation scheme (for Fast and Multi track cases). To find a civil mediation provider visit http://www.civilmediation.justice.gov.uk/.
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
Disabled access and disabled toilet
Assistance dogs are welcome.
The building has a portable hearing enhancement system available by prior arrangement. Please contact the court by telephone or email to let us know of your requirements.
Ten interview rooms are available at this court.
Baby changing facilities are available.
Video conference and Prison Video Link facilities (for Criminal proceedings only)
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce hearings
- Domestic violence
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims