Visit us:The Courthouse
Write to us:Maidstone Magistrates' Court and Family Court Hearing Centre
Please note: Family administration matters are dealt with by Medway County Court. Any correspondence should be sent to Medway County Court, Anchorage House, 47-67 High Street, Chatham, Kent, ME4 4DW.
- Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
- This Court has baby changing facilities.
- Disabled access and toilet facilities. Parking can be arranged by contacting the court in advance.
- Guide Dogs are welcome at this Court.
- Five interview rooms are available at this court.
- This Court has hearing enhancement facilities.
- Refreshments are available.
- Video conference and Prison Video Link facilities
- Court/tribunal no.
- 152303 Maidstone 19
Areas of law covered
- Domestic violence