Visit us:Manchester Civil and Family Justice Centre
1 Bridge Street West
- Crown Court location code:
- County Court location code:
- 724783 Manchester 44
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
This building has a ramp to the building entrance, a lift between the ground floor and the first floor, and level access in to court rooms and hearing rooms.
This court has loop hearing facilities available by prior arrangement.
The cafeteria is open Monday to Friday (except Public and Bank Holidays) 8.30am until 2pm.
Consultation rooms are available at this court.
Baby changing facilities are available.
A quiet room for prayer or contemplation is available at this court.
Court/hearing room video conferencing facilities and prison to court video link facilities are available (by prior arrangement)
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about adopting a childAdoption
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce
- Domestic violence
- Information about forced marriage protection ordersForced marriage and FGM
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about the Immigration and Asylum TribunalImmigration
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims
- Information about the Social Security and Child Support TribunalSocial security