Visit us:Manchester County Court and Family Court Hearing Centre
Manchester Civil and Family Justice Centre
1 Bridge Street West
- Court location/tribunal no.
- 724783 Manchester 44
(Family hearing outcome queries)
(New Children & Family Applications )
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
- This court has baby changing facilities.
- Disabled access and toilet facilities.
- Consultation rooms are available at this court.
- This court has loop hearing facilities available by prior arrangement.
- A quiet room for prayer or contemplation is available at this court.
- Refreshments are available.
- Video conference and Prison Video Link facilities
- On site parking is not available at this venue.
- Paid off site parking is available within 500m of this venue.
- Blue badge parking is not available at this venue.
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about adopting a childAdoption
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce
- Domestic violence
- Information about forced marriage protection ordersForced marriage and FGM
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims
- Information about the Social Security and Child Support TribunalSocial security