Visit or write to us:Anchorage House
47-67 High Street
- County Court location code:
- 98180 Chatham 4
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Please see our guidance on what to expect when coming to a court or tribunal.
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
Disabled access and disabled toilet
Assistance dogs are welcome
The building has hearing enhancement facilities available by prior arrangement. Please contact the Court office by telephone or email if necessary.
Four interview rooms are available at this Court.
This Court has a childrens room facility.
Baby changing facilities can be found within the disabled toilet area.
Court/hearing room video conferencing facilities are available (by prior arrangement).
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about adopting a childAdoption
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce hearings
- Domestic violence
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims