Visit or write to us:Anchorage House
47-67 High Street
- County Court location code:
- 98180 Chatham 4
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
Disabled access and disabled toilet
Assistance dogs are welcome
The building has hearing enhancement facilities available by prior arrangement. Please contact the Court office by telephone or email if necessary.
Four interview rooms are available at this Court.
This Court has a childrens room facility.
Baby changing facilities can be found within the disabled toilet area.
Video conference facilities excluding prison to court video links
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about adopting a childAdoption
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce hearings
- Domestic violence
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims