Visit us:The Law Courts
PLEASE NOTE – All queries and applications relating to new divorce petitions should be made to the Centralised Divorce Centre at Newport (Gwent) County & Family Court
- County Court: email@example.com
- Crown Court: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enquiries: SW-merthyrMCEnq@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk
- Small claims mediation: email@example.com
- Enquiries: 01685 727 600
- Fine queries: 01633 645 112
- Fixed penalties: 01639 605 784
- Pay a fine: 0300 790 9901
- Small claims mediation: 01604 795511
- County Court Money Claims Centre: 0300 123 1372
- Money claims fax: 0161 743 4023
- Witness service: 0300 332 1000
- Crown Court fax: 0870 3240332
- Magistrates' court fax: 0870 3240338
- Civil fax: 0870 7395981
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
- This court has baby changing facilities.
- Disabled access is available throughout the court. A lift is available to access courts on the first floor. No disabled parking spaces are available. Disabled parking spaces are available in the public car park close to the court building. The Castle Street public car park is approximately 400 metres from the court.
- Guide dogs are welcome at this court.
- 13 interview rooms are available at this court.
- This court has a hearing loop system.
- There is no public parking at this Court.A public car park is located very close to the court.
- A prayer/quiet room is available.
- Vending machines are available providing hot and cold drinks and cold snacks. No hot food is available.
- Video Conference and Prison Video Link is available
- This court has witness waiting rooms
- Professional Court User Wi-Fi is available
- Court/tribunal no.
- 99582 Merthyr Tydfil 2
Areas of law covered
- Money claims
- Housing possession
- High court
- Domestic violence