Visit us:The Law Courts
Problem with our service? Go to: resolver.co.uk/hmcts-complaints
- Bailiffs: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Civil queries: email@example.com
- Divorce: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Family queries: email@example.com
- Listing: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
- This Court has baby changing facilities.
- Toys provided in waiting areas
- Disabled access and toilet facilities. Parking can be arranged by contacting the court in advance.
- Guide Dogs are welcome at this Court.
- Five Consultation Rooms available in District Judges. sixteen on the Court floor.
- This Court has hearing enhancement facilities.
- The is no public parking available at the Court site, but there are numerous car parks in close proximity.
- Refreshments are available.
- Video Conference and Prison Video Link facilities.
- Court/tribunal no.
- 65152 Middlesbrough 2
Areas of law covered
- Domestic violence
- Forced marriage and FGM
- High Court District Registry
- Housing possession
- Money claims