Visit us:The Law Courts
- Bailiffs: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Civil queries: email@example.com
- Divorce: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Family queries: email@example.com
- Listing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enquiries: 01642 340 000
- Small claims mediation: 0191 201 2069
- Small claims mediation fax: 0191 201 2051
- Divorce: 0191 3751 810
- County Court Money Claims Centre: 0300 123 1372
- County Court Money Claims Centre fax number: 0161 743 4023
- Witness service: 01642 343 018
- Disabled access: 01642 343 047
- Fax: 01264 347926
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
- This Court has baby changing facilities.
- Toys provided in waiting areas
- Disabled access and toilet facilities. Parking can be arranged by contacting the court in advance.
- Guide Dogs are welcome at this Court.
- Five Consultation Rooms available in District Judges. sixteen on the Court floor.
- This Court has hearing enhancement facilities.
- The is no public parking available at the Court site, but there are numerous car parks in close proximity.
- Refreshments are available.
- Video Conference and Prison Video Link facilities.
- Court/tribunal no.
- 65152 Middlesbrough 2
Areas of law covered
- Domestic violence
- Forced marriage and FGM
- High court
- Housing possession
- Money claims