Visit us:Nottingham County Court and Family Court hearing centre
60 Canal Street
- County Court location code:
- 702380 Nottingham 7
From Monday 5 March 2018 we will offer counter services by appointment only.
Please telephone 0115 910 3405 from 26 February to make an appointment for civil, family or divorce matters.
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
This building has easy wheelchair access and a lift between the ground floor and the first floor, and level access in to court rooms and hearing rooms.
Assistance dogs are welcome.
The building has a portable hearing enhancement system available by prior arrangement. Please contact the court by telephone or email to let us know of your requirements.
Refreshments are available, hot food and drink prepared and served on the premises.
There are two private interview rooms available located opposite Court 1 and can not be booked in advance.
Baby changing facilities are available.
Electronic Presentation of Evidence (EPE) facility.
The PSU is available on site to provide assistance.
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about adopting a childAdoption
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce
- Domestic violence
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims