Visit us:Nottingham County Court and Family Court hearing centre
60 Canal Street
- County Court location code:
- 702380 Nottingham 7
From Monday 5 March 2018 we will offer counter services by appointment only.
Please telephone 0115 910 3405 from 26 February to make an appointment for civil, family or divorce matters.
(Civil, Enforcement & Insolvency matters)
(Private law, Divorce and Adoption matters)
(Payment of fees in Civil, Family & Enforcement matters)
(Court listing enquiries)
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
Guide Dogs are welcome at this court.
This court has baby changing facilities.
Disabled access and toilet facilities.
Two interview rooms are available at this court.
This court has hearing enhancement facilities.
Refreshments are available.
Electronic Presentation of Evidence (EPE) facility.
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about adopting a childAdoption
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce
- Domestic violence
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims