Visit or write to us:St Aldates
- Crown Court location code:
- County Court location code:
- 96450 Oxford 4
From Monday 30 March we are changing the way we are working to further minimise risk to all of our staff and users.
This building will remain open for face to face hearings.
If you have a case scheduled at this site, please attend unless you are showing symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) and are self-isolating at home, or are self-isolating as you live or have been in contact with someone who has symptoms of coronavirus. See the NHS advice on Self-isolation if you or someone you live with has symptoms.
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
There are no parking facilities at the Court. Use of the Park and ride facilities around the city is recommended.
There is a lift suitable for wheelchairs to access all areas.
Assistance dogs are welcome
This Court has hearing enhancement facilities at one counter and available for use in courts.
There is a café where drinks and food can be purchased.
Interview rooms are available on the first floor.
Baby changing facilities can be found on the ground and 1st floors.
Court hearing room video conferencing facilities and prison to court video link facilities are available (by prior arrangement)
Access to GovWifi available.
Children are not allowed unaccompanied in the building.
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about adopting a childAdoption
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce hearings
- Domestic violence
- Information about forced marriage protection ordersForced marriage and FGM
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims