Visit or write to us:St Aldates
- Crown Court location code:
- County Court location code:
- 96450 Oxford 4
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
This court or tribunal is open
Our courts and tribunals are open and have social distancing measures to protect you, the judiciary and our staff. Your hearing notice will inform you whether it is taking place in person, by video or by telephone. If you are self-isolating and cannot attend in person, please contact the court or tribunal immediately so they can consider alternative arrangements.
Due to the coronavirus, we’re taking longer to answer calls and emails. Please only contact us if necessary.
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
There are no parking facilities at the Court. Use of the Park and ride facilities around the city is recommended.
There is a lift suitable for wheelchairs to access all areas.
Assistance dogs are welcome
This Court has hearing enhancement facilities at one counter and available for use in courts.
There is a café where drinks and food can be purchased.
Interview rooms are available on the first floor.
Baby changing facilities can be found on the ground and 1st floors.
Court hearing room video conferencing facilities and prison to court video link facilities are available (by prior arrangement)
Access to GovWifi available.
Children are not allowed unaccompanied in the building.
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about adopting a childAdoption
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce hearings
- Domestic violence
- Information about forced marriage protection ordersForced marriage and FGM
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims