Visit or write to us:The Courts of Justice
Winston Churchill Avenue
- Crown Court location code:
- County Court location code:
- 98490 Portsmouth 5
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Please see our guidance on what to expect when coming to a court or tribunal.
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
This building has ramp access to main entrance. Lifts to all floors. All courtrooms are accessible
Assistance dogs are welcome.
For safety and security, all users and their possessions will be searched by security when they enter this building. We have a security arch. Please alert the security officer if you have a pacemaker.
This court has Prison Video Link facilities which is available for hearings, conferences and legal visits. To book a booth email email@example.com , subject heading Video Link Booking or telephone 02392 893061.
This court has wireless Internet access available within the building. Please note that this is currently Not a free service
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about adopting a childAdoption
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce hearings
- Domestic violence
- Information about forced marriage protection ordersForced marriage and FGM
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims
- Information about the Social Security and Child Support TribunalSocial security