Visit or write to us:2a Oaklands Avenue
- County Court location code:
- 97530 Romford 2
From Monday 30 March we are changing the way we are working to further minimise risk to all of our staff and users.
This building will remain open for face to face hearings.
If you have a case scheduled at this site, please attend unless you are showing symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) and are self-isolating at home, or are self-isolating as you live or have been in contact with someone who has symptoms of coronavirus. See the NHS advice on Self-isolation if you or someone you live with has symptoms.
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
Disabled access and disabled toilet
Assistance dogs are welcome.
The building has hearing enhancement facilities available by prior arrangement. Please contact the Court office by telephone or email if necessary.
There are up to five interview rooms depending upon other constraints.
Baby changing facilities are available in the disabled toilets on the ground floor
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about adopting a childAdoption
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce hearings
- Domestic violence
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about the Social Security and Child Support TribunalSocial security