Visit or write to us:2a Oaklands Avenue
- County Court location code:
- 97530 Romford 2
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
Disabled access and disabled toilet
Assistance dogs are welcome.
The building has hearing enhancement facilities available by prior arrangement. Please contact the Court office by telephone or email if necessary.
There are up to five interview rooms depending upon other constraints.
Baby changing facilities are available in the disabled toilets on the ground floor
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about adopting a childAdoption
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce hearings
- Domestic violence
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about the Social Security and Child Support TribunalSocial security