Visit or write to us:Salisbury Law Courts
- Crown Court location code:
- County Court location code:
- 98500 Salisbury 2
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Please see our guidance on what to expect when coming to a court or tribunal.
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
This court has disable access, parking and lift facilities.
Assisted dogs are welcome at this Court.
The building has a portable hearing enhancement system available by prior arrangement. Please contact the court by telephone or email to let us know of your requirements.
Vending machine facilities.
Interview rooms are available.
Baby changing facility available in this court.
This court has Prison Video Link facilities which is also available for external video links and legal visits, together with separate video conferencing facilities. To book a booth, external video link or video conference email WI-SWINDONMCADMIN@justice.gov.uk, subject heading Video link booking or call on 01722 345200.
This court has wireless Internet access available within the building.
Witness services are available.
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce hearings
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims
- Information about the Social Security and Child Support TribunalSocial security