Visit or write to us:The Court House
80 Victoria Avenue
- County Court location code:
- 97780 Southend 2
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
This court or tribunal is open
Our courts and tribunals are open and have social distancing measures to protect you, the judiciary and our staff. Your hearing notice will inform you whether it is taking place in person, by video or by telephone. If you are self-isolating and cannot attend in person, please contact the court or tribunal immediately so they can consider alternative arrangements.
Due to the coronavirus, we’re taking longer to answer calls and emails. Please only contact us if necessary.
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
This building has level access to the building entrance, and court room.
Assistance dogs are welcome.
The building has hearing enhancement facilities available by prior arrangement. Please contact the Court office by telephone or email if necessary.
4 interview rooms are available on the ground floor
Baby changing facilities are available in the disabled toilets on the ground floor
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about adopting a childAdoption
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce hearings
- Domestic violence
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims
- Information about the Social Security and Child Support TribunalSocial security