Visit or write to us:80 Victoria Avenue
- County Court location code:
- 97780 Southend 2
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
This court or tribunal is open
You should only go to this court or tribunal if you have received confirmation that your hearing is going ahead in person.
If you have a hearing coming up, we will contact you by post, email or phone before your hearing to tell you if it will take place and what you need to do.
You may be offered a remote hearing by phone or video.
Due to the coronavirus, we’re taking longer to answer calls and emails. Please only contact us if necessary. For example, you have a hearing confirmed and need to change the date because you’re self-isolating.
Find out how we’re managing hearings during the outbreak.
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
This building has level access to the building entrance, and court room.
Assistance dogs are welcome.
The building has hearing enhancement facilities available by prior arrangement. Please contact the Court office by telephone or email if necessary.
4 interview rooms are available on the ground floor
Baby changing facilities are available in the disabled toilets on the ground floor
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about adopting a childAdoption
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce hearings
- Domestic violence
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims
- Information about the Social Security and Child Support TribunalSocial security