Visit or write to us:80 Victoria Avenue
- County Court location code:
- 97780 Southend 2
From Monday 30 March we are changing the way we are working to further minimise risk to all of our staff and users.
This building will be temporarily closed for face to face hearings and will only open for staff.
We will contact you about alternative arrangements if you have a case scheduled and are working to do this as soon as possible.
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
This building has level access to the building entrance, and court room.
Assistance dogs are welcome.
The building has hearing enhancement facilities available by prior arrangement. Please contact the Court office by telephone or email if necessary.
4 interview rooms are available on the ground floor
Baby changing facilities are available in the disabled toilets on the ground floor
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about adopting a childAdoption
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce hearings
- Domestic violence
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims
- Information about the Social Security and Child Support TribunalSocial security