Visit us:St Helens Courthouse
Write to us:St. Helen's County Court and Family Court Hearing Centre
St Helens Courthouse
- Crown Court location code:
- County Court location code:
- 725020 St Helens 4
Please note New divorce petitions for issue should be sent to Liverpool Civil and Family Court.
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
- Guide Dogs are welcome at this Court.
- Disabled access to the County Court is via the path on Birchley Street. Please arrange access to the platform lift to the court landing with the security guards at the County Court entrance.Guide Dogs are welcome at this Court.
- Seven interview rooms are available at this court.
- This court has hearing enhancement facilities.
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce
- Domestic violence
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims
- Information about the Social Security and Child Support TribunalSocial security