Visit or write to us:Victoria Square
- Crown Court location code:
- County Court location code:
- 703360 Hanley 3(County Court)703190 Stafford 4(Crown Court)
This venue is for criminal cases and County Court hearings and urgent process only. Please contact Stoke on Trent County Court for all non-crime general enquiries.
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
This building has a ramp to the building entrance, a lift between the ground floor and the first floor, and level access in to court rooms and hearing rooms.
Assistance dogs are welcome.
The building has hearing enhancement facilities available by prior arrangement. Please contact the Court office by telephone or email if necessary.
Refreshmenst are available via Vending machine.
4 interview rooms are available on the ground floor
Baby changing facilities are available in the disabled toilets on the ground floor
Video Conference and Electronic Presentation of Evidence (EPE) facilities.
Access to GovWifi available.
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about adopting a childAdoption
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce hearings
- Domestic violence
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims