Visit us:Bethesda Street
- Crown Court location code:
- County Court location code:
- (County Court: 703360 Hanley 3) (Crown Court: 703190 Hanley 3)
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
Car park details are available from Stoke on Trent Council. Disabled parking may be available (upon request).
Disabled access and toilet facilities are available. Parking can be arranged by contacting the Crown or County Court.
Assistance dogs are welcome.
The building has hearing enhancement facilities available by prior arrangement. Please contact the Court office by telephone or email if necessary.
Refreshments are available via Vending machine.
Eight interview rooms are available on the first floor
Baby changing facilities are available in the disabled toilets on the first and second floors.
Video Conference and Prison Video Link facilities.
Access to GovWifi available.
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about adopting a childAdoption
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce
- Domestic violence
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims