Visit or write to us:Gillbridge Avenue
- County Court location code:
- Magistrates' Court location code:
- 742740 Sunderland 17
Telephone answering services will be reduced to between 10 am and 2 pm at Sunderland County, Family, Magistrates and Tribunal Court, due to Covid-19 issues.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
This court or tribunal is suspended
HM Courts and Tribunal Service has temporarily closed this court or tribunal
We’ll contact you to let you know if your hearing will:
- take place remotely by phone or video
- be postponed to a future date
- take place at a different court
Find out how we’re managing hearings during the outbreak.
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
There is public pay and display parking available at a number of sites close to the court.
This building has a ramp to the building entrance, a lift between the ground floor and the first floor, and level access in to court rooms and hearing rooms.
Guide dogs are welcome at this court.
All court rooms are fitted with infra red hearing loop systems as are the counters and private interview rooms.
This court has private interview room facilities.
Video Conference and Prison Video Link facilities
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about adopting a childAdoption
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce hearings
- Domestic violence
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession