Visit us:1 Edward Street
Write to us:Brighton County and Family Court
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
- Guide dogs are welcome at this Court.
- This Court has baby changing facilities.
- A childrens room is available at this Court.
- Disabled access and toilet facilities are available. Parking can be arranged by contacting 01273 811333 in advance.
- A private interview room is available at this Court.
- Loop hearing facilities are available. Hardwired into Court 1 and a mobile unit on request for other courtrooms.
- Video Conferencing excluding Prison to court video link
- On site parking is not available at this venue.
- Paid off site parking is available within 500m of this venue.
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about adopting a childAdoption
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce
- Domestic violence
- Information about forced marriage protection ordersForced marriage and FGM
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims