Visit us:1 Edward Street
Write to us:Brighton County and Family Court
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
Disabled access and toilet facilities are available. Parking can be arranged by contacting 01273 811333 in advance.
Guide dogs are welcome at this Court.
Loop hearing facilities are available. Hardwired into Court 1 and a mobile unit on request for other courtrooms.
Interview rooms are available on the first and second floors
Baby changing facilities are available in the ladies toilets on the ground floor. Men needing these facilities should ask security to arrange access
Video Conferencing excluding Prison to court video link
A childrens room is available at this Court.
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about adopting a childAdoption
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce
- Domestic violence
- Information about forced marriage protection ordersForced marriage and FGM
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims