Visit or write to us:Centre Square
- Crown Court location code:
- 65152 Middlesbrough 2
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Please see our guidance on what to expect when coming to a court or tribunal.
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
There is no public parking available at the Court site. Paid off-site parking is available in close proximity at Fry Street & France Street, however, there are two parking spaces available for blue badge holders directly outside the Court building on Elm Street.
Disabled access and disabled toilet
Assistance dogs are welcome.
The building has hearing enhancement facilities available by prior arrangement. Please contact the Court office by telephone or email if necessary.
Five Consultation Rooms available in District Judges. sixteen on the Court floor.
Baby changing facilities are available in the disabled toilets on the ground floor
Court/hearing room video conferencing facilities and prison to court video link facilities are available (by prior arrangement)
Access to GovWifi available.
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about adopting a childAdoption
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce hearings
- Domestic violence
- Information about forced marriage protection ordersForced marriage and FGM
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims