Visit us:Telford Justice Centre
- County Court location code:
- 701976 Telford 3
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
This court or tribunal is suspended
HM Courts and Tribunal Service has temporarily closed this court or tribunal
We’ll contact you to let you know if your hearing will:
- take place remotely by phone or video
- be postponed to a future date
- take place at a different court
Find out how we’re managing hearings during the outbreak.
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
There are a number of public Car parks within close proximity to the Court. Search for ‘Telford Town Centre car parking’ on the Internet .
This building has level access to the buidling entrance and ground floor hearing rooms. A lift is available to 1st floor Court rooms.
Assistance dogs are welcome.
The building has hearing enhancement facilities available by prior arrangement. Please contact the Court office by telephone or email if necessary.
We have a security arch. Please alert the security officer if you have a pacemaker.
For safety and security, all users and their possessions will be searched by security when they enter the building.
A lift is available to 1st floor Court rooms
Hot and cold drinks and a selection of confectionary are available via vending machine on the 1st floor.
Eleven interview rooms are available at this court.
This Court has a childrens room facility.
Baby changing facilities are available in the disabled toilets on the ground floor
Court/hearing room video conferencing facilities and prison to court video link facilities are available (by prior arrangement).
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about adopting a childAdoption
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce hearings
- Domestic violence
- Information about the Employment TribunalEmployment
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims