Visit us:The Court House
Write to us:North London Administration Centre
P.O. Box 52693
- Citizens Advice Witness Service: Tottenham.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enquiries: LONDONNORTHMC@HMCTS.GSI.GOV.UK
- Fine queries: LCCCCollectionUnit@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
- Disabled access and toilet facilities. Parking can be arranged by contacting the court in advance.
- Guide Dogs are welcome at this Court.
- One Advocates room only.
- This Court has hearing enhancement facilities.
- There is free public parking at or nearby this Court.
- Refreshments are available.
- Video conference and Prison Video Link facilities
- Court/tribunal no.
- 153700 Highbury 4
Areas of law covered