Court/tribunal no. 354


Visit or write to us:

Courts of Justice
Edward Street

DX 135396 Truro 2

Map and directions

Opening hours

Court building open: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm

Court counter open: 10am to 2pm


Civil queries:

Family queries:

Small claims mediation:


Enquiries: 01872 267 460

Small claims mediation: 01604 795511

Money claims: 0300 123 1372

Money claims fax: 0161 743 4023

Bailiffs: 01872 267450

Areas of law covered

Adoption, bankruptcy, children, divorce, domestic violence, high court, money claims, repossession

Money claims

Start a money claim online (eg a small claim), if someone owes you money.

Send court forms or paperwork to the County Court Money Claims Centre.

Possession claims

Start a possession claim online to repossess a property or evict a tenant.

Building facilities

If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.

Baby changing facility icon.

This Court has baby changing facilities.

Guide dogs icon.

Guide Dogs are welcome at this Court.

Interview room icon.

This Court has interview room facilities.

Loop Hearing icon

Hearing loops available in courtrooms and at public counter.

Refreshments icon

Refreshments are available.

Disabled access icon

Disabled access and toilet facilities.

Video facilities icon
This Court has Video conference and Prison Video Link facilities

Information leaflets

Location of the building

Further information

Please Note: Truro County Court is the administrative centre for all family matters except divorce.To issue a divorce petition please send the appropriate paperwork to Bodmin County Court.

This court offers a free Small Claims Mediation Service (subject to judicial approval) for customers involved in Small Claims Proceedings under £5,000. For further information see the Mediation Service telephone and fax numbers listed within Contacts or email the Mediation Support Officer.

This court also supports the National Mediation Scheme for claims above £5,000. To find a civil mediation provider visit