Visit or write to us:Edward Street
- County Court location code:
- 135396 Truro 2
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
There are no parking facilities available at this court. The nearest public car parks are the Edward Street car park and the Viaduct car park.
This building has a ramp to the building entrance, a lift between the ground floor and the first floor, and level access in to court rooms and hearing rooms.
Assistance dogs are welcome.
The building has hearing enhancement facilities available by prior arrangement. Please contact the Court office by telephone or email if necessary.
For safety and security, all court users and their possessions will be searched by security when they enter this building. We have a security arch. Please alert the security officer if you have a pacemaker
A lift is available in this building to access the first floor.
Public toilets are available on the ground floor.
Accessible toilets are available on the ground floor.
Drink, food and snacks are available from an on-site café.
4 interview rooms are available on the ground floor
This building has a public waiting area on the ground floor.
Baby changing facilities are available in the disabled toilets on the ground floor
This Court has Video conference and Prison Video Link facilities
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about adopting a childAdoption
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce
- Domestic violence
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims
- Information about the Social Security and Child Support TribunalSocial security