Court/tribunal no. 355


Visit us:

Merevale House
42-46 London Road

Tunbridge Wells
DX 98220 Tunbridge Wells 3

Map and directions

Write to us:

Tunbridge Wells County Court and Family Court Hearing Centre
Merevale House
42-46 London Road

Tunbridge Wells
DX 98220 Tunbridge Wells 3

Opening hours

Court building open: Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm

Telephone Enquiries from: 9am to 5pm

Court counter open: 10am to 2pm


Civil queries:

Family queries:


Enquiries: 01892 700 150

Fax: 01892 513 676

Money claims: 0300 123 1372

Money claims fax: 0161 743 4023

Small claims mediation: 01604 795511

Areas of law covered

Adoption, bankruptcy, children, civil partnership, divorce, domestic violence, forced marriage, high court, money claims, repossession

Money claims

Start a money claim online (eg a small claim), if someone owes you money.

Send court forms or paperwork to the County Court Money Claims Centre.

Possession claims

Start a possession claim online to repossess a property or evict a tenant.

Building facilities

If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.

Children facilities icon.

toys & books provided in waiting room

Interview room icon.

Five interview rooms are available at this court.

Loop Hearing icon

This Court has hearing enhancement facilities.

Refreshments icon

Refreshments are available.

Disabled access icon

Disabled access and toilet facilities. Parking can be arranged by contacting the court in advance.

Guide dogs icon.

Guide Dogs are welcome at this Court.

Information leaflets

Location of the building

Further information

A free Small Claims Mediation Service (subject to suitability) is accessible for customers involved in small claims proceedings. Please telephone the mediation service or email the Mediation Support Officer for further details.

HMCTS is also a supporter of the National Mediation scheme (for Fast and Multi track cases). To find a civil mediation provider visit