Visit or write to us:Bridge House
- County Court location code:
- 701943 Walsall 2
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
This building has a ramp to the building entrance, a lift between the ground floor and the first floor, and level access in to court rooms and hearing rooms.
Assistance dogs are welcome.
The building has hearing enhancement facilities available by prior arrangement. Please contact the Court office by telephone or email if necessary.
No refreshments are available.
4 interview rooms are available on the ground floor
This Court has a childrens room facility.
Baby changing facilities are available in the disabled toilets on the ground floor
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce
- Domestic violence
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims
- Information about the Social Security and Child Support TribunalSocial security