Visit us:Hall Park
- County Court location code:
- Magistrates' Court location code:
- 743420 Workington 5
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
This court or tribunal is open
You should only go to this court or tribunal if you have received confirmation that your hearing is going ahead in person.
If you have a hearing coming up, we will contact you by post, email or phone before your hearing to tell you if it will take place and what you need to do.
You may be offered a remote hearing by phone or video.
Due to the coronavirus, we’re taking longer to answer calls and emails. Please only contact us if necessary. For example, you have a hearing confirmed and need to change the date because you’re self-isolating.
Find out how we’re managing hearings during the outbreak.
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
There are no parking facilities at this building except for blue badge holders (subject to prior arrangements). The nearest public car park is located opposite the court at Marks and Spencer.
Disabled access and toilet facilities are available. Parking is available to orange badge holders.
Assistance dogs are welcome.
Sound reinforcement as well as fixed and portable induction loop facilities are available.
Rooms are available on request.
Changing facilities are available at Workington court, please ask the court usher. However, children should not be brought to court unless they have someone to look after them whilst you are in court.
Court/hearing room video conferencing facilities and prison to court video link facilities are available (by prior arrangement)
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about adopting a childAdoption
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce hearings
- Domestic violence
- Information about the Employment TribunalEmployment
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims
- Information about the Social Security and Child Support TribunalSocial security