Visit us:9 Acton Lane
Write to us:Hearing Centre
9 Acton Lane
All new divorce cases should be submitted to the Bury St Edmunds Divorce Centre, 2nd Floor, Triton House, St Andrews Street North, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk IP33 1TR
- Bailiffs: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enquiries: email@example.com
- Family queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
- Baby changing facilities can be found upstairs by Courtroom 2.
- Disabled access and toilet facilities. Parking can be arranged by contacting the court in advance.
- Guide Dogs are welcome at this Court.
- This Court has interview room facilities.
- This Court has hearing enhancement facilities.
- Refreshments are available.
- Court/tribunal no.
- 97560 Harlesden 2
Areas of law covered
- Housing possession
- Domestic violence
- Money claims