Visit or write to us:Piccadilly House
- Crown Court location code:
- County Court location code:
- 65165, York 4
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
This court or tribunal is open
You should only go to this court or tribunal if you have received confirmation that your hearing is going ahead in person.
If you have a hearing coming up, we will contact you by post, email or phone before your hearing to tell you if it will take place and what you need to do.
You may be offered a remote hearing by phone or video.
Due to the coronavirus, we’re taking longer to answer calls and emails. Please only contact us if necessary. For example, you have a hearing confirmed and need to change the date because you’re self-isolating.
Find out how we’re managing hearings during the outbreak.
If you have a disability and need help coming to a hearing, please contact the court or tribunal to make sure the facilities meet your specific needs or to discuss a reasonable adjustment you need.
Internal Lift is currently out of order
Assistance dogs are welcome
The building has a portable hearing enhancement system available by prior arrangement. Please contact the court by telephone or email to let us know of your requirements.
Public toilets available
Accessible toilets available
Refreshments are available from the vending machine on site
Private interview room available
Baby changing facility available.
Court/hearing room video conferencing facilities and prison to court video link facilities are available (by prior arrangement)
Cases heard at this venue
- Information about adopting a childAdoption
- Information about applying for bankruptcyBankruptcy
- Information about getting a divorceDivorce hearings
- Domestic violence
- High Court District Registry
- Information about evicting tenantsHousing possession
- Information about making a court claim for moneyMoney claims
- Information about the Social Security and Child Support TribunalSocial security